Store: Ann Taylor
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
STORE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Lead and direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
· Directs client experience efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards; coaches associates on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
· Develops team to accomplish store’s business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation
· Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
· Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
· Understands the ANN INC. culture and ensures compliance with all ANN INC. Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Human Resources: proven ability to attract, select and develop a team of managers and associates and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
· Store Operations & Organization: ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities
· Leadership: proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the management team and associates
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards and techniques and ability to implement and substitute within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, District Manager and Home Office
· Business Analysis: ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximize store performance
To apply please contact:
CoManager Ann Taylor
Part-Time & Seasonal
Store: Cinnamon Girl
Seasonal Retail Sales Associates
Store: Crazy Shirts
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service and Sales Standards with all customers.
- Must be goal oriented and enjoy fun competition.
- Implement Crazy Shirts sales techniques while building relationships with customers.
- Follow and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Protect store assets.
- Maintain store image and visual standards including restocking and cleaning.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing cash funds.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Previous retail sales experience helpful
- Basic Mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication
- Pass the background screening process
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTST
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving items
- Moving and standing
- Reading tickets, shipment invoices, UPC codes, and reports
- Must be willing and able to work alone in a store
- Ability to perform essential job functions in an environment with varied noise levels
To apply please contact:
Part-Time Sales Associates
PACSUN is now hiring for part time sales associates! We are looking for relevant, top talent individuals who have the ability to create a memorable in-store customer experience. If you meet the following criteria, please come into PACSUN Pearlridge to fill out an application:
- must be able to work mornings and weekends
- open availability is preferred
- have a love and affinity for the California lifestyle and our brands.
- have previous retail experience
Please no phone calls.
Part-Time & Full-Time
Store: Pearlridge Express Train
PART TIME/FULL TIME
Shift Manager – This person is responsible for overall operations during each shift. We select approx. 4 shift managers per project. Every shift has at least one shift manager working. This person handles employee breaks, equipment issues, customer concerns and keeps the operation running efficiently.
Ticket Sales – This position handles all tickets sales and retail sales as needed. They balance their cash/credit cards to sales reports each day. The people we seek for this position have strong communication skills, are organized and quickly service each sales transaction to reduce wait times.
Conductor – This position keeps the train running on time. They are watching the timing of each train, prep each group before they load the train, and secure the entrance and exits before the train moves. This person is comfortable talking to large groups, is trained to speak age appropriately to each child, sets the tone of safety and keeping the train on time.
Engineer – This position is responsible to make sure the ride is a safe experience for everyone. Before each train leaves the station, this person does double checks on each child to make sure the Conductor didn’t miss any child’s seatbelt. They check the track for obstacles, confirm the exits are secure, and calls "ALL ABOARD" when it’s time to leave the station.
Retail Sales – This person will work in the retail area and help with any questions that shoppers may have about products. They will also help with crowd control on busy days.
To apply please contact:
Phone: (808) 554-3307
Store: Things Remembered
Now Hiring for Multiple Positions
Store: Victoria's Secret
Join the sales team, build your career with us and inspire customers by building relationships and delivering a personal experience. Plus, take advantage of a competitive salary, associate discounts, first looks and incentives for performance.
Work with us during the holiday season. Experience what it’s like to work at Victoria’s Secret and enjoy our amazing discount!
Friends and Family
Work with us on some of the busiest days this holiday season and take advantage of the associate discount.
visit your local store for details!