Part-Time & Seasonal
Store: Cinnamon Girl
Seasonal Retail Sales Associates
Store: Crazy Shirts
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service and Sales Standards with all customers.
- Must be goal oriented and enjoy fun competition.
- Implement Crazy Shirts sales techniques while building relationships with customers.
- Follow and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Protect store assets.
- Maintain store image and visual standards including restocking and cleaning.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing cash funds.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Previous retail sales experience helpful
- Basic Mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication
- Pass the background screening process
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTST
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving items
- Moving and standing
- Reading tickets, shipment invoices, UPC codes, and reports
- Must be willing and able to work alone in a store
- Ability to perform essential job functions in an environment with varied noise levels
To apply please contact:
Part-Time Sales Associates
PACSUN is now hiring for part time sales associates! We are looking for relevant, top talent individuals who have the ability to create a memorable in-store customer experience. If you meet the following criteria, please come into PACSUN Pearlridge to fill out an application:
- must be able to work mornings and weekends
- open availability is preferred
- have a love and affinity for the California lifestyle and our brands.
- have previous retail experience
Please no phone calls.
Part-Time & Full-Time
Store: Pearlridge Express Train
PART TIME/FULL TIME
Shift Manager – This person is responsible for overall operations during each shift. We select approx. 4 shift managers per project. Every shift has at least one shift manager working. This person handles employee breaks, equipment issues, customer concerns and keeps the operation running efficiently.
Ticket Sales – This position handles all tickets sales and retail sales as needed. They balance their cash/credit cards to sales reports each day. The people we seek for this position have strong communication skills, are organized and quickly service each sales transaction to reduce wait times.
Conductor – This position keeps the train running on time. They are watching the timing of each train, prep each group before they load the train, and secure the entrance and exits before the train moves. This person is comfortable talking to large groups, is trained to speak age appropriately to each child, sets the tone of safety and keeping the train on time.
Engineer – This position is responsible to make sure the ride is a safe experience for everyone. Before each train leaves the station, this person does double checks on each child to make sure the Conductor didn’t miss any child’s seatbelt. They check the track for obstacles, confirm the exits are secure, and calls "ALL ABOARD" when it’s time to leave the station.
Retail Sales – This person will work in the retail area and help with any questions that shoppers may have about products. They will also help with crowd control on busy days.
To apply please contact:
Phone: (808) 554-3307